Manifest Your Desire to Score High in IELTS Writing
Writing constitutes an important part of the IELTS test. However, it is the most dreaded one. Thinking of various ideas, organizing them, finding the right vocabulary to express them – the hurdles are many. It may not be easy to master this section of IELTS on your own, but with the right guidance, you are sure to achieve your desired score.
Different hurdles to a perfect IELTS Writing score
- 1.Addressing the task: It may not be easy to develop a clear idea of the task in hand which may reduce your chances to create an appropriate response.
- 2.Structure of the response: It may be difficult to create a logical composition wherein the sentences and paragraphs are combined with the right connectors.
- 3.Using the appropriate vocabulary: Demonstrating a wide range of vocabulary and using it at the right place can be quite a strenuous task.
- 4.Proper grammatical usage: Creating an error free response with grammatical accuracy holds the power to make or break your writing response.
How to overcome these hurdles?
While practice is the key to overcome each of these writing hurdles, you may need proper guidance to help you through the test. SGES, based in Ludhiana, has experienced teachers who are determined to provide you with the necessary skills and strategies.
The course structure at SGES
- 1.Practising task analysis and strategy building: We help you in building the cognitive skills required to answer each of the writing tasks. Our course will guide you in carefully analysing the task requirements and creating a response accordingly.
- 2.Learning coherence and cohesion techniques: To help you form meaningful and well-connected paragraphs, our course helps you in learning and using appropriate transitional devices.
- 3.Enriching vocabulary: We help you by providing essential vocabulary lists along with their usage which ought to make your essays more intriguing.
- 4.Mastering grammar: We aid you in mastering the very foundation of English grammar. This helps you in using a variety of sentence structures with no errors.
- 5.Taking regular tests: Our course comprises of regular mock tests along with timely feedbacks that will help you in knowing your strengths and areas of improvements.
If you think you are lacking in writing in IELTS, do not let it hold back your dream of a perfect IELTS score. Join SGES now and make your dreams a reality!